Saturday, September 26, 2009

Isnt if funny how love works? Sometimes it's just a thin line between things but yet it can do so much wonder. Cherish is something I learn from love. Something that has a deep impact on me. Yea so wat if I'm single now. I never stop to look for another opportunity. No doubt love dont come so easily, I believe my time will come. It's nice to see couple loving each other. It's not wrong to fall in love either. We all have someone special in our world. Even if u may not meet each other now, eventually u will meet her someday. Life is great lately. Everyday just going down for jogging really keep me fit. Training to maintain my fitness has already become part of my job scope. Well afterall I'm a regular already. No more NSF. So fitness is a must to maintain. Who knows, I might run marathon someday. Haha it's all mind over body.

" Wonder if she knows what I am thinking about now. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home