Thursday, March 18, 2010

My love is true. Nothing is fake. It never was and it never will. I know I may have hurt her last nite. I tried to help make thing better between her sister and her. I cared more about her. I didn't sleep well last nite too. A bad dream I had. I can't stop thinking about her. 

Just today, I'm being ignored the whole day. I know I deserve it. I don't blame her. I just want  to make things right again. I just want our relationship to be back to how it was. Everyone makes mistake. I too am not a perfect person. Sometime my decision can cause hurt around ppl that cares/loves me. I know that too. I cannot always make the right decision. I'm a human. 

To my girlfriend, I'm sorry if my decision hurt you. I never wanted it to end up like this. I though my decision can help prevent quarrel between you and yur sister. I regretted it alot. I'm sorry. I really am. My love for you is still true. I never give up on you and I hope you too will never give up on me. I love you alot. I stand by you whenever you need me and now I really need you to stand by me. Give me a chance to make things right. Give this white piece of paper another chance and I promise I'll be transparent to you. Never will I lie to you again. Forgive me okay? Loves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home