Thursday, October 15, 2009

Finally managed to squeeze sometime to blog. Been real busy with studies lately. Almost every week have test and exam. Well at least life is moving on. Though times I do feel lonely. Of course come Nov 16, I'll be staying in. Guess that's when life gets more tough. Now suddenly I dun mind being send oversea for detachment. 2yrs is the longest and I do hope to go US for my detachment. 2yrs there will definitely change alot of me. Next thing is volleyball. Joined the tournament in camp. Won the first match. 2 more match to go. Cant wait for it to end. Hope can get 1st or at least 2nd. Well back to studying le. Alot of things to learn now. Must pass out from camp successfully. Jia You Markie~~~ Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home